The Career Tech Scholarship is for full time students attending six hours a day, the scholarship value is the cost of tuition for the career major for which you are applying.
For a student attending three hours a day (half-time) the value of the scholarship is one-half the full time amount.
- Applicants must apply within the first or second year after graduating high school.
- Complete an application for admission to PTC
- Provide evidence of good attendance while in high school
- Provide a copy of your final high school transcript with a 2.5 + GPA
- Write a brief essay about your career plans
- Fulfill all other PTC admission requirements
2017-2018 Career Tech Scholarship Application
For more information contact Cindy Byrd at 580-310-2264.